Dermatologist & Aesthetician Recommended
Returns & Refunds
- Unopened Full Size Products in Original Packaging : 30 Days from delivery all unopened full size purchased products in original packaging is eligible for return and/or exchange.
- Damaged In Shipment Products in Original Packaging : 5 Days from delivery all unopened full size purchased products in original packaging, shipping packaging showing damage is eligible for return and/or exchange. We will need photo of the shipping package & product damage to submit to UPS.
- Samples: Are final sale are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Open Products: Please contact our customer care team @ 855-209-4652 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us or Email Us: Our Online Service Team @ 855-209-4652 or email will provide a pre-paid return label via email
- Print It: Print the label from your email. Complete the Return Merchandise/Exchange section on the back of the invoice included with your order. *Please check the appropriate box if the item was a gift
- Pack It: Carefully pack items into the box and include the completed invoice. Seal the box and affix the prepaid label to the outside
- Ship It: Take the package to any UPS location or request a pickup by contacting UPS at 1-800-PICKUPS. Full instructions are included in the return label email.
How long will it take to receive a credit for my returned items?
Once received, return packages are processed within 7-10 business days. The time to post a credit to your account can vary and is determined by the issuing bank. Please contact the issuing bank for details.
When I exchange an item there are two transactions on my credit card - can you explain?
When an exchange is requested it is completed in two steps:
1. A credit is issued for the item(s) returned.
2. A new order is processed for the item(s) requested in exchange.
Two transactions will be posted to your account; a credit for the returned item(s) and one charge for the item(s) requested in exchange. Please note that billing for the exchange item is subject to payment authorization and once authorized, it will post immediately to your account. While both the credit transaction and the billing transaction for the exchange occur simultaneously, it may take longer for the credit to post to your account depending upon the bank’s processing times for credits.
I used PayPal to make my purchase, can I exchange my order?
Yes. If you would like to make an exchange, please fill out the back of the invoice and include your credit card information. We are unable to process exchanges directly with your PayPal account.
I ordered/received the wrong product, should I return it?
If your online order is not as expected, please contact us at ....... for assistance.
My item arrived damaged. What should I do?
If you received damaged merchandise, please retain the box, packaging and all contents and contact us as soon as possible at (855) 209-4752 for assistance.
I would like to return a gift but I don’t want the gift-giver to know. Can you help?
If you would like to return or exchange an item you received as a gift, check the box on the back of the invoice and include it in the return package. Please include your phone number on the invoice. We will contact you by phone when your return package is received to ensure the return is processed appropriately.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please retain the box, the packing materials and the items inside and contact us immediately.
Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service.